Friday, October 15

"Look Ma, no hands!" IS NOT PERMITTED.

Speaking of learning new languages, Jason has also decided NOW is the time that I teach him Spanish. You know that commercial about The Most Interesting Man in the World who can speak "French... in Russian?" We're getting there.

Yet despite all the "Swedish-(Danish?)-Spanish-English"  soup bubbling between my ears (aka Sveenglés, see title below for example), today I saw something that made me realize:  Some things just transcend languages.
Nice hat.

4 comments:

Kelsh Kelsh said...

At first, I wondered where this was going with the Spanish Jason and then the toilet picture...bahaha.

Sam said...

What does this mean? Don't throw your excrement in the toilet?

April said...

I think it means, THIS IS NOT A WATER FOUNTAIN.

Sam said...

Really? I still just see a man in a hat flinging poop.