Wednesday, June 15

Field Trip!


Feeling adventurous today? Eeeeexcellent.
Head over to She Got Married where my first-ever "guest post" is hangin' out! My girl Emma, one of my favorite blargy amigas, sent me a (self-proclaimed) "nosy" interview-- so you can read about all kinds of snoopy things like:

What do you argue about the most?
What is the one thing about married life that took some adjusting or getting used to?
Where is your favorite date to go on together?

It was SO fun, because you guys know I love spewing dishing out the TMI.
(& if you're interested in some fun vegetarian recipes & grocery budgeting tips, have a look around her blog! Since following her, she's inspired me cut my grocery costs by almost 40%! Shweet.)

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

Aww, I love Emma's blog! <3

Ashley said...

Found you from Emma's blog. Will definitely be back! :]

April said...

Well hello new friend! Thanks for stopping by : )

Susan said...

how wonderful, gotta check it out!