|what? I had mango stuck in my teeth. or MAYBE THAT'S JUST HOW GANGSTA I REALLY AM|
Thanks to (the actually really super stylish) Jacqueline @ v o j a c q u e!
Hey, do you guys want to hear seven random facts about me?
Well today's your lucky day, because that's what I'm supposed to tell you when I get this award:
 White has been my favorite color since I learned its name in preschool, and I get more obsessed with it every year. (Second-favorite colors rotate on a daily basis, but are almost always delightfully loud and obnoxious.)
|makes my heart go pitter-patter|
 Speaking of loud & obnoxious, my favorite band? Metallica. I'm a sucker for anything minor-key-- even if they're screaming their larynxes out, it soothes me.
 ...but Brit-Brit has always come in a close second.
 As much as I want to go out and work my butt off and save the world, my whole life I've felt like I was born to have some kids and then love them a crazy amount. I doubt I'll ever be a stay-at-home-mom, but I also know that nothing will ever be more important than my family.
 I'm terrified of people who I can't read easily. That includes anyone wearing sunglasses.
|(Or alternatively, Keanu Reeves without sunglasses.)|
 I'm embarrassed to admit that I'm currently rehabbing 3 injuries: hip tendonitis, a shoulder strain, and a knee strain. This is how I now have to do pushups at the gym:
|they're called rubber-band-assisted one-armed pushups. I'm such a badass little grandma.|
 Jason was the first "boy" (yeah, it was that long ago) that I ever kissed without him being my official "boyfriend." But then we went and got married, so it ended up being not so scandalous after all. Oh, well. I tried.
|first make-out sesh wasn't quite this dramatic :>|
****And now I'm supposed to list ten stylish little blargy-blargs, and by "stylish" I mean blargs that are new-ish blargs that I love & want to spread the word about [...alphabetical, yo]:
- Adventures of a Ginger: This chick is kind of nuts, and more than "kind of" nerdy. Enjoy.
- All Groan Up: a hilarious yet sincere attempt at figuring out what exactly growing up even... means...?
- Beautiful Little Fool-- wacky, often vulgarity-strewn recollections of a young high-school teacher.
- A Creative Beginning-- Super rad home renovation projects by my friend from Architecture school.
- life is sweet. love is real.-- often goofy, stunningly introspective glimpse into the life of two head-over-heels newlyweds.
- tumor-ey side of me-- A brave, beautiful, & faith-guided young woman's journey with a rare disease that grows hundreds of painful tumors on the nerves throughout her body. This chick's amazing.
- Margo & Betty-- beautiful photography and crafts! Eye candy warning-- don't lick your screen.
- Scrumptious Somethings-- JACKPOT blend of stylish, geeky, and romantical. I <3 this blog.
- She Got Married-- all about being a newlywed; lately has been focusing on healthy & inexpensive meals. Makes meh hungreh.
- True Colours-- I love me some deep introspection, and this blog's got it in spades.
I'll get back on-track with regular posts soon, I just piled too much on my plate these past two weeks... and then got super sick on top of it.
However, recharge has almost completed.
(Evil cackle.) (With the aid of a sick raspy throat.)