He RAWKED his PhD dissertation, and pretended to be embarrassed while his fan club held up signs and took too many pictures.
|Not gonna lie, I'm pretty proud of that sign. Even Jason liked it... secretly.|
Also, finally, I got a more career-related job!
TWO career-related jobs.
For the first, I improve lighting in University of Oregon's classrooms (I'm going to be in nerd heaven), and for the second, I get to do graphic design! I diyeee of excitement. 50 hours a week, here I come!
Oh, and also since I've talked to you last, I've survived:
- 30 days of eating strictly "paleo diet" with 60 other people from my gym,
- two (small) car accidents,
- a family member getting in a not-so-small car accident (she's recovering well, thank GOODNESS)
- a trip to the ER of my own,
- and finding out we're getting kicked out of "student housing." (For not being "students" anymore, or some nonsense like that. Pshh.)
- And then, even MORE exciting stuff I can't even tell you about yet. I need a muzzle.
Oh yes, it's storytime soon.
It's been a wild ride, this past month. Time to pat myself on the back and go take a nap.
Thanks for hanging in there, amigos.